22/06/2019

Luscious flower garland card - Prima Marketing


Happy Midsummer everyone! I wish a joyous day to you all! If I yesterday shared grungy floral then today I'm in a pastel mode!

This card is made for a "what line" style post at Prima Marketing blog. The idea is that you need to guess the line just by studying the make. I’ve been using this collection in different projects but haven’t done a card using it yet. So, for this feature I decided to fill the gap!

I mixed different papers from the collection to get a fresh, spring-like feel to the card. The main element in the card may throw you off the scent, but if you look closely, there’s a couple of telltale details that should give the secret away. Can you guess which paper collection I used? 

Thank you for stopping by today! 










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...