23/06/2019

Favorite 2/3 - GDT AALL & Create


Sweet Sunday everyone! Today I'm sharing my last guest piece for AALL & Create. It's been a wonderful time making projects with the stamps and stencils!

As my last piece I did a layout. I used two big stamps in this page - "Time Flies" in a bigger segment on the background and "Eclectic Silhouette" only in details of numbers and the characters. I also added some extra touches using "Mail Art".

The title - "Favorite 2/3" comes from the fact that in the picture there's my two girls, but one of my three favorite persons is missing from the shot - my husband. But I did add three characters to the background to represent him as well!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful start to the new week!


Stamps and stencils from AALL & Create: 
#159 Mail Art , #143 Time Flies , #113 Eclectic Silhouette , #56 Barbary Stars , #59 Weathered Tiles


Materials: AALL & Create, Sra Granger, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons, Sinelli





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...