02/06/2019

Love layered - Prima Marketing


Hi there and peaceful Sunday! I'm sorry I've been lacking in posting in the blog! Today I'm finally sharing something - a dimensional card I did for Prima Marketing. The post was about a favorite collection. Almost an impossible task as there's so many great ones! The post shows a great variety of collections, some of which are my favorites, too. You can see the original post here (link)


I’m a blue girl. I adore blues, greens and especially turquoises. But when I started to think what’s my current favorite collection, I didn’t have to ponder long. The gorgeous, rich red hues of Midnight Garden rose to my mind immediately and especially that luscious flower print of anemones and peonies. Just gorgeous! 

As I’ve used that gorgeous flower paper in a layout already, I decided to do a card this time. As the pattern is repeated several times in the 12x12” sheet, I went a bit old school and created a layered 3D effect using only the cut out flowers!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the new week! 








1 comment:

Audrey said...

These card is gorgeous! I haven't use this collection yet *sadness*, but I saw it a while ago and it seems gorgeous. I love those huge florals... However, I agree with you, so many collections from Prima are gorgeous... My favorites are Moon Child and Georgia Blues (so far...��)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...