04/03/2019

Sweet rose - Prima Marketing


Moikka! Today I share a Valentine’s Day inspired project I did for Prima Marketing with you! It comes with a video.

Valentine’s Day to me is remembering loved ones and giving little gifts. I usually give out cards, too, but I didn’t want to a video of a card this time so I thought a gift wrapping of some sort would be nice. Something you can use to give that gift or something that can work as a card as well. After all, a unique gift is always a good thing! 


So, I altered or decorated a brown paper bag using different mediums and embellishments. I used acrylic paint as my base layer as the paints are among the driest mediums I could add. I first thought about adding watercolor on top of the acrylic, as the acrylic paint blocks the moisture from soaking into the paper but decided against them. With projects like these, the less the moisture, the better! After adding that lovely layer of Icing Paste, there was no need for extra color, either! 

I chose to go with a pink color scheme as it fits to the Valentine’s theme and also adds softness and sweetness to the paper bag. If you are more into art journaling or cards, you can use the same steps to make a page or a card.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sweet day! 



Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...