07/03/2019

Fly fly - A Flair for Buttons


Hi there! Today I'm sharing a travel themed layout. I got these new vintage map patterned papers while in Frankfurt and just had to do a page using one of them!

The topic of the page is where my two girls have been traveling so far. We've only been around Europe, but they have been on board a plane several times now. Their first flight was to Berlin, then we traveled to London and next flight will be to Copenhagen. 

To embellish the travel themed page I used four different flairs. The fan of the So Retro 3 set transformed into the propeller of the plane as I hid the base behind the photo. Well, at least it resembles a propeller! The vintage map print I used as the background required something similar on top, so I added the map printed flair from the France set. I also added a crackled white one from Texture 2 and the phrase "This Day" from Smash Words 1.

Thank you for stopping by today! Enjoy your day!


Sets used: 

image 0 image 0 image 0 image 0



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, Sra Granger, Paper Garden, Sizzix, American Crafts, 7 Dots Studio


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...