24/03/2019

Story Time - 7 Dots Studio


Sweet Sunday! Today I'm sharing my monthly project for 7 Dots Studio. When I started to think what to do, the current season spark my interest. While I write this, there’s still snow on the ground here in Finland, but the temperatures are raising and especially there’s more sunny days now! So, we are headed to spring! 

I thought the Garden Party collection fitted the spring theme wonderfully, when the nature bursts into life after the winter. As I’ve done ATCs using the beautiful flower prints on the “Dreamy” 12x12, I thought to do a layout this time. And when I saw this photo of my two girls reading, it all fell in place. I created a layout with a secret garden vibe, referring to the wonderful world of books and well, the book my same name, although I haven’t read that to the kids yet. 

I started the page by adding some patterned paper on top of the one from the Domestic Goddess, then added some masking tape as well and then brought the mediums in. To me adding those mediums to the mix makes all the difference. With them I can leave my own hand print to the papers. So, if you want to see how I made the layout, please see the video! 


I hope you enjoyed the video and find a spark of inspiration in it! If you haven’t scrapbooked the wonderful world of books yet, maybe that’s something you could try? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Ta ta for now! 


Materials used: 

Homegrown – Clear Stamps 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger






1 comment:

Jaana H-V said...

Kaunis lopputulos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...