13/03/2019

Paint your own creativity - GDT AALL & Create


Moikka! Colorful Wednesday to you all! Today I'm sharing a little project I did as a guest to AALL & Create. It's made with some of the items from the most recent collection.


It's spring and I crave colors! I've been going with a tea colored palette for so long. I really like those old paper tones, too, but it seems that the ever increasing amount of light in the Nordic latitudes is making me crave color. I even changed our sofa pillows to turquoise and yellow for crying out loud! (They've been black and white for ages like most items in our house.) 

This "Little Frida" was perfect to make a colorful card. I used "Parched Earth" stencil in the background with Modeling Paste and then added colors on top. "Little Frida" stamp I colored with colored pencils and left the colors a bit sketchy and edgy. I thought that fitted the character well as she is a bit edgy and sketchy as well. 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Stamps and stencils used:
#184 Little Frida , # 69 Parched Earth


Materials: AALL & Create, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Sinelli, Ranger




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...