04/02/2019

Love Found - Sizzix


Hello there and happy Monday! A few days ago I promised I'd be sharing some Valentine ideas on my blog, too. I'm starting with a card created using Sizzix dies, continuing with some other cards I'm demoing this upcoming weekend and then sharing a third set of cards for A Flair for Buttons, followed by a canvas with a video tutorial for Prima Marketing! So please stay tuned!


My only actual Valentine set from Sizzix is Sidekick Side-Order set "Valentine". I used that one in this card, but even if I didn't have that, there's so many heart designs and elements to choose from which could make a lovely Valentine. For example, I used a heart die to make this card for Wow some time ago (link)

This card I started by adhering a piece of old book paper to cardstock and then spread some pink acrylic paint on top. I used Making Essentials Stencil Film to make me some stencils of my own and inked the alphabet through one for this card. I also added some stamping and pencil swirls to the background. On top I then layered an embossed piece with hears, a couple of words and some numbers and hearts. You can see all the dies I used from the list below. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I'll continue with the Valentine theme tomorrow! Ta ta for now! 


Materials used from Sizzix: 



Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Posca, Sinelli


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...