28/01/2019

Slow Down - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! I'm back from Frankfurt and try to get my blog in shape again. Sorry for the absence! I'm sharing today my first monthly project for 7 Dots Studio in 2019! The project is connected to the change of the year and the new beginning.


Every year I follow the “one little word” thing and choose a word for the year. I may share the word or just keep it in my own thoughts. This year I chose to share it with you all. My word, or actually two words, is ‘slow down’. In Finnish it would be just one word, though. But 2019 shall be a year to slow down, to ponder and to take things a bit easier for me. I try to clean some time for myself and my family from the crafting obligations. Don’t get me wrong – I’m honored to be a part of many teams and love every single one of them but during 2018 it seemed that I only do two things: work full time and then craft full time. I guess you all know how it is! 

So this year I’m trying to be more kind to myself and let myself have a breather if I feel like it. Read a book, go for a walk and so forth. So as a reminder I made this journal cover. I also try to use it as my guide to actually take things a bit easier and create just for me every once in a while.


I used the two new collections as the paper and sticker supply to this one but mixed in older collections in the form of stamps and stencils. The main elements are from the Garden Party collection, very appropriate, don’t you think? 

As always, there’s a video below for you showing the process how the cover was made. I hope you enjoy it! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the new week! 


Products used from 7 Dots Studio: 

Hazy Days – Clear Stamps
Cold Country – Clear Stamps
Writer’s Block – Letters Stencil 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing




2 comments:

Satu said...

Hei! Saako kysyä, mikä kirjanen sinulla on näissä journal-tuunauksissa käytössä? :)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Tottakai saa! Suosin Priman Finnabair-sarjaan kuuluvia kierreselkäisiä kirjoja, isompaa tai pienempää. Välillä tosin kaikkea muutakin käytössä.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...