25/11/2018

A heart without dreams - GDT AALL & Create


Sweet Sunday! Each Sunday this month I've been sharing a guest project to AALL & Create and this Sunday is no exception. This time I'm sharing a card with a winged beauty, a dragonfly.


I started the card by stamping the "Growth in Numbers" design using an embossing ink. Then I used two embossing powders to cover it - a pale purple and a flaming orange. After heating the powders I then used "Digital Bubbles" stencil and applied two inks through it. The inks echo that of the embossing powders. On top I then stamped using black ink and "For the Record" stamp set. I used the same set to make a piece of decorated vellum using white embossing powder.

I used the "Eclectic Silhouette" stamp to make the focal point and the text piece. These both are stamped onto white cardstock with black ink. The dragonfly is then colored using Copic felt pens. 

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a great start to the new week!


Stamps and stencils used from AALL & Create: 

#45 Digital Bubbles stencil
#113 Eclectic Silhouette stamp
#120 Growth in Numbers stamp 
#125 For the Record stamp set


Materials: AALL & Create, Ranger, Wow Embossing Powder, Sizzix, Copic, Prima Marketing




1 comment:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Tämäkin on TVstä tuttu. Aivan mielettömän upea. Ihania kerroksia ja todella kiva idea tuo kuultopaperilastu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...