11/10/2018

My Goals Now - Prima Marketing


Hello there! Today I'm sharing a layout I did some time ago, after finding out I got into the Prima team for another term. I just couldn’t believe I would make it to my fourth term. I'm so grateful! It's such an honor to belong to the team and continue designing with the supplies. This layout was also shared at Prima blog last week (link)

This page sprung out of the inspiration of being accepted to the team. As last term fulfilled many of my dreams and wishes, I thought to think of new ones. New dreams, now goals to strive to. You can see the title in here, but the actual wishes and journaling are at the back of the page. And partly they are so faint, so delicate that they are just lingering in the back of my head. 


As you can see above, I recorded a video while working on the page, so you can see my process. Like always, I started with mixed media touches and then added paper layers, the photo and finally the embellishments. I also listed some tips underneath, maybe they could work as a jumping off point to you? 

Thank you for your visit today! I hope I have inspired you! 


Tip 1. Oldies but goodies. When I started making layouts about ten years ago, Dymo writers were the thing. I bought myself one and used it to several pages and cards but somehow along the years I forgot about it. But what a handy tool it is! So, go through your stash and see if you also have this kind of treasure!


Tip 2. Over and out. Stamping is a good way to “blend” an edge whether it being that of two papers, a paint layer or something else. By stamping along and over the edge, you are hiding the edge and making the transition from one surface to the other more smooth. 


Tip 3. Fear of the dark. Don’t be afraid of the black. In small amounts it might be just the thing the page needs! At least I try to add something black and something white to all my projects. Just think what to pair the black with and how much to use it. 


Tip 4. No noose is good noose. A simple line across the page might be a real page turner. You can draw or paint one, but using a twine is a really easy way to add a linear element to a page. It creates a visual effect but can also remind of a gift, a washing line or a banner – depending how you treat it and what you add on top. 


Materials:

993948 – Love Story 12x12 
848248 – Amelia Rose A Little Bit of Ink 12x12 
848231 – Amelia Rose Ticket Collector 12x12 
993917 – Love Story Notes That Last Forever 12x12 
961374 – Heavy Gesso White 
573812 – Color Bloom Precious Stone mist 
584252 – Watercolor Confections The Classics 
596781 – Color Philosophy Permanent Chat Noir 
961893 – Messy clear stamp 
960964 – Book clear stamp 
583696 – Paper Doily White 
993214 – Amber Moon Puffy Stickers 
593100 – MPP Be Happy stickers 
596682 – Amelie Rose Circle stickers 
562854 – Uppercase Canvas Alphabet Stickers Engraver 
912505 – Julie Nutting SIIC 
990886 – Artisan Adhesive Tape 
990862 – Artisan Adhesive Tape 


Materials: Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...