12/07/2018

You were born to sparkle - Wow Embossing Powder


Sparkle, sparkle, glitter, glitter! The new monthly challenge theme of Wow is embossing glitters! I did two projects for the theme as I couldn't make up my mind how to go on about it. On the other hand I wanted to do a super sparkly card and on the other I kind of wanted to show that glitters can be used in grungier projects, too. So I did both! 

I guess it's quite easy to see which one this is - super sparkly or grungy. I did the background using several colors of the embossing glitters. First I applied the ink through a grid stencil by 7 Dots Studio and then sprinkled the glitters on top one by one. After heating the powders, I then made the smaller piece coming on top where I stamped using a big hello stamp from Honey Bee and the sentence one from Wow. Naturally embossed those with glitters, too!

You can see all the projects and participate in Wow's Facebook group, here (link).

Thank you for your visit! I'll share the grungy card tomorrow!


Materials from Wow Embossing Powder:



Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Honey Bee Stamps, 7 Dots Studio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...