19/06/2018

Sweetie - 7 Dots Studio


Moikka! Long time no see! My week started a bit differently as my right hand stopped functioning normally. It seems some of the muscles are so tight that it causes nerve irritation, which then leads to the hand not working the way it should. But luckily I got some exercise instructions today from a physio therapist and it's getting better.

So I'm now here today to share a special layout with you. It's made for and with 7 Dots Studio. The topic of this page is sweet Miranda who I was lucky enough to meet and share a room with this spring during Art Venture. She’s such a sweetheart and darling!  


I was fortunate to be invited to the USA this spring to teach a couple of workshops. While there, I met a team mate from Prima team, Miranda Edney. She’s crazy talented but also so sweet, funny and lovely! It was a pure joy to be able to spend some time with her during the event and I miss her terribly. If only we’d live a little close to each other! 

I mixed different 7 Dots Studio collections in my page but the main inspiration for the colors where her hair. Naturally you can’t see the colors in a black and white photo, but she had dyed her hair with purple and turquoise so I went with the latter. I started with some background details like a circle and stickers and then layered mediums on top. If you want to see how the layout was made, please see the video below! 


I love how crafting makes the world smaller! Through it we can meet people with similar interests and make friends. Then it’s fun to make layouts about those friends and document those moments!

Thank you all for stopping by today! Have a great day!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Fortune-teller – Clear Stamps
Homegrown – Clear Stamps
Cotton Candy Dreams – Star Stencil
Cotton Candy Dreams – Word Stickers 6x12


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons, Echo Park


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...