12/04/2018

Macaron ATC - Prima Marketing


Hi there! I wonder if I'm able to share all the Creativation projects before starting new ones, lol! But here's again one of the projects I created for the booth. This time the collection is Love Story. You can see the original reveal post here (link). And if you look carefully, you'll see the ATCs in the booth in the Creativation wrap up, part two (link).


When I saw these super cute macaron chipboards I just knew I needed to do an ATC set! I used the gorgeous, heart patterned, foiled paper as my background and layered some tickets on top. I also added a touch of Impasto paint and glitter to back the macarons and really highlight them. It’s the little things! 

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a sweet day!


Materials: 

993894 – Love Story “It’s a Small World” 
993979 – Love Story 6x6 Pad
994020 – Love Story washi tapes
994075 – Love Story stickers 
994068 – Love Story tickets 
994297 – Love Story SIIC
994013 – Love Story Chipboard Stickers 
964566 – Impasto Paint Raspberry Pink 
961589 – Glitter Set Crimson


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sharpie


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...