05/04/2018

Hello puddle jumper - Sizzix


Hello there! It's been raining here in my blog for a couple of days already and today is no difference. I do hope that the weather where you live is better... But as they say, April showers bring May flowers! So maybe even if it had been raining, that would only mean a lot of flowers later?

I shared a card with a puddle and rain theme yesterday and here's a different one, done using Sizzix dies. I turned a little witch into a happy puddle jumper for this one. The card is quite a straight forward one without two many mediums, but just altering die cuts and using them maybe in a little different way. 

I even recorded a little video while doing the card. Hope you like it!


Thank you for watching the video! If you are new to die cutting, Sizzix has put together a site (link) to help you get started! There's guide to help you to choose a machine, a die and work out which they all do. There's also ideas and tutorials.

As you saw, I used just colored cardstock and watercolors in my card, but Sizzix is introducing Making Essentials of their own (link)! The materials range from paper to fabric as the dies can be used with a variety of different things! 

Thank you for stopping by! If you liked the video, please subscribe to my channel! Thank you :) 


Dies used: 



Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...