18/04/2018

Cherry Blossom cards - Prima Marketing


Continuing with the Creativation projects! Yesterday it was a layout, today two cards and tomorrow I share the final layout and then they all are blogged! These cards are made using the Cherry Blossom collection (link).

As you can see, I went really minimalistic with these cards. Can you believe that I didn’t use any mediums in these? There’s just a simple faux stitch line going around the edge, nothing more. This gives the wonderful background paper a good chance to shine. I really feel I overdid myself with these in a way. Totally a different style and totally without mediums!

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: 

848415 – Cherry Blossom “Vivid Patterns”
848408 – Cherry Blossom “Transformation”
597863 – Cheery Blossom Tags 
631093 – Cherry Blossom flowers


Materials: Prima Marketing, Elizabeth Craft Designs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...