20/03/2018

Firework - 7 Dots Studio


Sunny Tuesday everyone! This month I did two layouts for my Brand Ambassador post at 7 Dots Studio (link). I'm sharing the first one today and the second tomorrow. I mainly used the lovely, colorful “Paint chips” collection in both projects, but mixed in some “Norther Lights” and older ones as well. 

What I love about the two new collections is even though they are completely different, there’s similar colors so you can mix and match. You can add more color to Northern Lights by adding some Paint Chips to it and on the other hand calm down the vibrant colors of Paint Chips by the serene Norther Lights. 

This first page I titled “Firework”. It’s done about my younger daughter who is a little fire cracker. She’s a drama queen in good and bad – she makes people at ease and have a good time, but when the bad day comes, it’s either her way or no way. 

I used the text stickers as a design element cascading them from the top of the page to the bottom. There’s also some ink trough a stencil and stamping in the background. This time I tried to make the paper layers near the photo really tight and close to the shot as I didn’t want to hide the text stickers much. For embellishments I used mainly Paint Chips Element Stickers.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a pleasant week! See you tomorrow!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Dreamscapes – Word Stickers 6x12 
Homegrown – Clear Stamps


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Sharpie, A Flair for Buttons, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...