11/11/2017

Cupcake, anyone? - Tape Garden


Hello there and sweet weekend! How's your Saturday been so far? I was working in the morning, but had some crafty time during the evening, as you saw if you follow my Instagram (link). I recently had a huge case of happy mail as I got the new 7 Dots Studio collections and some new dies from Sizzix and I was playing with both today. You'll see the result next month!


But what I'm sharing today is two cards made for Tape Garden to be used as samples. They are pretty simple but colorful and oh so easy to do! Just a couple of strips of tape, some watercolor splashes and then a muffin on top, colored with watercolors. To finish the cards I used a couple of stickers here and there. The muffin stamp is from Craft Stamper's August issue. 

Wishing you a sweet weekend! Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Teippitarha, Prima Marketing, Ranger


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...