31/10/2017

You and Me - Prima Marketing


Hi there and happy Halloween to those who celebrate it! It's not a big thing here in Finland, but gaining popularity each year. We normally celebrate All Saint's Day more, which is the first Saturday in November. We then visit the graveyard and lit candles for the loved ones who are no longer with us. 

Today I thought to share this colorful card with you. I actually made it as a CHA sample for this spring but have forgot to share it here in my blog. I used Christine Adolph stamp and watercolor resist pen in the make. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a batty day! 

PS. An important thing still - do you know about an ongoing charity auction to help Puerto Rico? I donated three of my projects there and all the money will go to help Puerto Rico. So please, bid if you can! You can find the charity auction here (link).


Materials: Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...