28/09/2017

Two cool wicked ones - Sizzix


Hello there! Have you been missing me? Sorry for the absence - this week has been really crazy so far! I need to share a lot of projects with you, but let's start with this layout I did using some fabulous dies by Sizzix. 

I guess, I've been saying over and over again that we don't celebrate Halloween that much in Finland, but oh boy how I loved the little witch and vampire of the die set "Spooky"! They are so cute! Instead of doing a Halloween page I used the products here for a layout about my two daughters. They are so cool and wicked! And I don't mean "wicked" in a mean way but sweet and cool way! This duo is really cool and almost inseparable. In the picture they are playing hairdressers with their Monster High dolls.


I used some watercolors and inks to do the background and followed the color scheme of the background paper. On top I layered the die cut spider web and then the patterned papers and the photo. The little happy vampire is acting as an embellishment. I used white paper as the body but patterned black paper as the hair and dress. I used the same paper to make the big word to the title. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great evening! 

Ps. If you are looking for some fun Halloween paper, look no further! Here's a link (link) to some free Halloween downloadable papers at Sizzix! 


Sizzix dies used:


Materials: Sizzix, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons, Prima Marketing, American Crafts


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...