04/09/2017

Go places - Creative Magazine


Moikka! It's a new week! I shall start the week with sharing a page I did for Creative Inspiration magazine some time ago but what didn't make it to the finished magazine, I think. 

As you can probably put together from the title of the page, the layout is about traveling and how that gives so much. I love to travel! I mean, I enjoy being home as well, with my family, with a good book and tea, but traveling truly broadens the world. I enjoy learning about new places and new people. Really wonderful! 

What has been your best travel experience so far, care to share? I loved Iceland, Japan and Norway but there's good memories from all of the places I've visited. Sometimes it's the people you are with, sometimes the food or the nature. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the week!


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons, Elizabeth Craft Designs, American Crafts


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...