03/09/2017

Dusty cassette


Hello! A week from now I've kept this class again, this time in Helsinki! This was my sample project made in Turku, when I was keeping the "The land that is not" workshop for the first time. If you'd like to participate, there's still a couple of spots left for next Sunday! Please see more info here (link)

The workshop is about making an assemblage and using the Texture Powder in a couple of ways. As you can see there's also a lot of Finnabair elements included in the project. The center of attention is a cassette - I find that shape somehow really wonderful! I think it may got to do with my age, though, as I remember listening to cassettes as a young teenager using my walkman. And how you would use a pencil to rewind to save the batteries... oh, those memories! Do you have similar memories of cassettes? 

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a pleasant Sunday and great start to the new week!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ikea


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...