18/08/2017

1 2 3 Summer treats - Sizzix


Fri-yay! How are you? Looking forward some crafty time during the weekend? If you are lost for ideas or paper, here's something you might want to look - Sizzix is going for a world record in papercrafts! Here's the page (link) with some info about it. 

You can participate in the attempt and send a papercraft or two to them to help out. But a word of caution - only paper is allowed in the makes. That's why I find it impossible to participate otherwise than just sharing the info. Paints, inks and other mediums are in the core of my creating process! 


But while I can't send this page as a part of the world record attempt, I have used the papers that Sizzix has kindly put together to help people to participate. You can download the papers and labels from the event website (link) here. The patterns are wonderful with vibrant colors, great summer theme and sweet patterns like watermelons and strawberries. 

The summer patterns inspired me to do a page about some treats I had last summer when we took a ferry to Tallinn. My plan is always the same when buffets are concerned - eat and taste the starters and salads, the cold fish and then move to desserts. I rarely take any main courses then as I love the different fish and starters provided and one really has to eat the desserts! Please see the list below for the dies used in the page and try to spot them all. 

Thank you for your visit today! Have a great start to the weekend! Wishing you a lot of creative time! 


Sizzix dies used: 



Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Ranger, American Crafts, A Flair for Buttons, Teippitarha, Wow Embossing Powder


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...