30/07/2017

African ATC - A Flair for Buttons


Hello there and sweet Sunday! Today I share some ATCs with you which I made for A Flair for Buttons. These cards got their inspiration from the Animal 3 flair set. I chose three animals that share a continent, Africa, and then tried to capture the African vibe in the backgrounds, too.


The set has three cards - the lion, the gorilla and the giraffe. While the flairs are different all the other elements are similar. The background is monoprinted with acrylic paints. On top I added some brown ink and then stamped with black ink and white paint. The layers under the flairs have bright colors and summer theme. 

If you'd like to have one of the cards, please send me an email! You can find the address from my blog's sidebar. Ta ta for now! And have a great start to the new week! 


Set used:




Materials: A Flair for Buttons, Gelli Arts, American Crafts, Ranger, Prima Marketing


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...