02/05/2017

1 - 2 - 3 Scream Ice Cream - Prima Marketing


New month means new challenges! Make It Prima was released yesterday with a fun, summer style palette. You can see the post here (link) in Prima's blog. Remember, you can do anything in this challenge as long as you use Prima and draw inspiration from the picture. You can use colors, elements or the mood or all of them! Underneath is the challenge picture.


The challenge colors and pictures got me thinking of candy and other treats. I got this picture of my younger daughter eating ice cream and thought it would make the perfect project with the colors and the blooms. 

I took the photo when we were eating out one time. Her big sister was attending a birthday party and we usually do something special with the other girl then, the one who’s not in the party. This time we, my husband, my other daughter and me, went to eat and ordered a huge ice cream treat, let her start it and then came to help when she was full. 

I was also inspired by paint and the paper straws and used both in my page. 


Materials: 

991289 – Sweet Peppermint The Most Wonderful Time of the Year 12x12 
584351 – French Riviera 12x12 Collection Kit 
847333 – Garden Fable A4 Pad 
961374 – White Heavy Gesso 
584252 – Watercolor Confections The Classics 
589394 – Color Philosophy Ink Foggy Nights 
589165 – Color Philosophy Ink Lemonade 
962005 – Don’t Forget to Fly Cling Stamp Set 
569532 – School Memories Flair Buttons 
570453 – IOD Sugar Dots 
593599 – My Prima Planner Stickers Travel 
594473 – Love Clippings Flowers U Are My World 
590420 – Prima Flowers Bluebel 
590291 – Prima Flowers Tropicalia 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Teippitarha



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...