04/04/2017

Color - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


Hello there! How's your week been so far? Hopefully you've had a great start with lots of sunshine and inspiration! If not, well, let's hope that it will get better. 

Are you drawn to routines or try to avoid them? No matter what the answer is, I think you'd find this post (link), the latest Ambassador Cafe in Finnabair's blog very interesting! Because this time the topic was routines and what amazed me was how each answer was a bit different but still the same! There's very much in common with all the habits and tips and tricks. Really a wonderful thing to read! 


But what I'm sharing with you today is a layout I did some time ago and played with the Art Stones and acrylic paints, both from Finnabair's line. The topic is how music colors my life and in act I see music as colors and moving pictures. To bring some texture to the page I used the Art Stones and then gave the color treatment with the acrylics. The golden details are painted with Sparks.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Scrap FX, American Crafts


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...