09/03/2017

Waiting for this - GDT Elizabeth Craft Designs


Hello there and happy Thursday! Yesterday I shared some ATCs I did for a guest spot at Elizabeth Craft Designs and then I wrote that I used the same supplies to make a layout, too. Here's the layout! If you want to see the steps I made the ATCs, as I used the same steps here, please visit Elizabeth Craft Designs blog (link)


Like I said, this layout is made using the same steps, but with a twist. Instead of using the hexagons I used to make the background in the ATCs I used the frames in this one. I adhered them to the bottom of the sheet and then added the tea stains on top to form the ground so to say. Then the green leafs and paper layers are stemming from it.

The topic of the page are new potatoes and like the title says - I'm really looking forward to that time when we're able to get the fresh potatoes! They are so yummy, almost like candy! On top of the products I used in the ATCs I also used the Alphabet 2 Lower Case die with a sheet of green cardstock from the Soft Finish Cardstock Sampler Set 3 Timeless set and also some papers from the Through the Lens - Wood papers.

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Other:

Prima Marketing: Watercolor Confections Tropicals
pencil
tea
thread


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...