04/03/2017

Two - Creative Magazine


Hello there and happy Saturday! How's your weekend started? Creative time in mind? If you are in need of some inspiration, the new Prima challenge is released (link) and if you're not into a challenge, you can also check the latest issue of the Creative magazine (link)

I shared my first page to the magazine on Thursday (link) and today I'm sharing another. There's also a couple of older layouts released in the magazine, but the two I have now blogged are new, done just for the magazine.


The topic of the page is my two girls. The journaling talks about how wonderful it is that there's two of them, to keep each other company and to enrich our lives.

I continued the pink scheme I used in the previous page as well as the month inspiration board was pink in honor of Valentine's day. I mixed some black in as well to give the page more contrast. The supplies are mainly from 7 Dots Studio and Prima Marketing.

Have a great day! Wishing you a lovely, creative weekend, too! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, A Flair for Buttons, American Crafts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...