02/03/2017

Cool one - Creative Magazine


Hiya! It's Thurday and tomorrow it's Fri-yay! Really cool! What's also cool is the Lego mini figures and especially Maleficent! 

My both daughter's play a lot with Legos and I loved those as a child, too. I still enjoy the sets and the clever way they use the bricks. We buy the bigger sets for kids, but what I like to treat myself occasionally are the mini figure sets. When Lego had the Disney set out, I wished so much to get Maleficent and in the end I did! 

This page is done for the February issue of the Creative Magazine. You can see the magazine and all the projects here (link) in the magazine blog

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great one!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Um Wow Studio, American Crafts, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...