25/03/2017

Playtime with wax - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


Hi there! I'm sorry for my absence this week! There's been a lot going on sort of "behind the scenes" so I haven't had the time to write and time the posts. So sorry! 

But today I wanted to share this little canvas with you. It actually started as a demo sample way back last year but I kept it as I thought I might finish it someday. It was originally white but when I had the privilege to get some Finn waxes, I grabbed black gesso and created a little playground for myself.


On top if the black base I then started to play with the Opal Magic and Antique Brilliance waxes and added a couple of touches with the Metallics as well. This was my first go with the waxes so I was kind of just getting the feel of them. But slightly tested their abilities, too, with the stenciling and the different textures.

Hopefully you've had a wonderful day so far! Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Materials: Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...