04/02/2017

The definition of happiness - 7 Dots Studio


Good weekend everyone! Sorry I have been missing in action for a few days. Creative World was really good and inspiring, but unfortunately I brought flu with me when returning home and have been mostly sleeping from Wednesday afternoon onward. But luckily I'm getting better so it's time to start sharing some new projects with you!

This layout is one of two I did for 7 Dots Studio for my monthly post. Both of the pages have a similar color scheme but they have something else in common, too. They both are about something I adore. The first page is done about 7 Dots Studios, which products I love and adore and the second page is about my favorite band. You can see both of the pages here (link) in the original post in 7 Dots Studio's blog.


I’m so happy to be able to design for 7 Dots Studio. I love the quality of the papers, the embellishments and the designs. I love the stamps and stencils which allow me to play and alter the papers how I wish. I’m feeling so honored and happy to be a part of the brand in my own, small way! 

I used partly same materials in the two layouts. The stamps and stencil are the same. The stickers I used are from the same sets and also the papers are from same 6x6 pads, only the background papers differ. Even the mediums I used were the same – white gesso, dark red mist and black ink. Somehow the red and pink also seemed fitting to the time of the year as well as to the dear topics.

Thank you for stopping by today! Please be back tomorrow to see the other page! Have a great Saturday! 


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Homegrown – Clear Stamps 
Cotton Candy Dreams – Star Stencil

Um Wow Studio – Writer’s Block First Edition flair

Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Um Wow Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...