07/01/2017

You and Me - Prima Marketing


Hi there and happy Saturday! Have you been seeing a lot of CHA sneaks here and there? The big event is just around the corner and it seems that most of the manufacturer blogs and some of the designer blogs as well are filled with beautiful new collections, products and projects! Prima started the CHA sneaks some time ago and there's been several projects by me shown already that are headed over the big pond and will be (hopefully) showcased in the Prima booth at the event! Oh so excited! 


I love how my husband is similar goofball as me! He totally gets me and we have so much fun together! This layout about the love of my life was shown with the Love Clippings collection at Prima's blog (link). The collection is sweet, pink and so fits to love themed layouts, cards and projects. 

To get my page a bit grungier than the sweet collection, I used a piece of corrugated cardboard as my background. To soften the look a bit, I brushed some white gesso on top of it and then used modeling paste to get that harlequin pattern there. Embellishments include a doze of Prima blooms, a couple of paperclips and also some fun buttons.


Are you heading to CHA? What do you look most forward to seeing? 

Have a great weekend! Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger

1 comment:

NM said...

Love your layout .... so natural !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...