06/01/2017

Art Workshops - United Kingdom

 
Hi there everyone! 

How about a workshop announcement? I'm heading again to United Kingdom, to Art Workshops to keep four workshops in February! I'm again super duper excited! I loooove keeping workshops and I love Art Workshops as well! It will be so much fun!  CANCELLED BY THE EVENT ORGANIZER, my apologies! 

I'll be there at February 18th and 19th and there's always an am and a pm workshop. We'll be making an altered painter's palette, an altered bottle, a minialbum and also something created just for Art Workshops - a card workshop! 

You can find more info, the prices and also the information how to enroll here (link) at Art Workshops Facebook!

Hope to see you there! 

 
PS. Please also remember the workshops at Craftique in Espoo, Finland! More info about those here (link), in a previous post

Ja sama suomeksi - muistattehan myös kurssit Espoossa Craftiquessa! Lisätietoa niistä täällä (linkki) aiemmassa postauksessa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...