28/01/2017

Blue at heart


Hi there! Today was the first day of the Creative World! So fabulous! If you want to see what I've been up to, I try to upload some pictures to my Instagram account (link)

I started sharing some older workshop pieces yesterday and started with a lady canvas I made in Kokkola. Today I'm sharing a heart canvas I did in Helsinki workshop last year. I normally do this project in reds as that's the color of the original one that's meaningful to me, but this time I wanted to do something different and went with my favorite color scheme of turquoises and blues. Well, I added some green in there as well. 


If you like the look of this, please know that it's something I'm teaching again in March, this time in Sein√§joki. Please see the sidebar for the announced workshop dates! Hopefully we'll see during 2017! 

Enjoy your day! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Scrap FX, Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...