19/12/2016

Rusted bottle


Hi there and happy Monday! Can you believe it's Christmas week already? Boy, the time has just flown. I mean it was just summer and now in just a couple of days it's Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! 


This bottle is something I did quite some time ago. It's actually a workshop sample project! Talking about workshops, there's some courses already announced for the 2017 - please check the sidebar for those. And more is coming! To abroad and to Finland. And please remember, if you'd like me to travel to someplace in particular, please send me a mail!

The nearest upcoming workshop is this night when I'm doing a live show at Artists Live channel! More info about it here (link) in an older post. Hope you can join! See you shortly, I hope!


Materials: Prima Marketing


1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Ihanaa Joulun Aikaa Sinulle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...