15/12/2016

Planner Accessories - Prima Marketing


Have you seen the Prima's 12 Days of Christmas posts yet? This year the company did the series a bit differently and covered the 12 days just in three posts - fun, right? That way you could see all the yummy and beautiful projects faster and have time to make some of your own for the Holidays! Here's the links to the posts - for the first with days 1 to 4 (link), for the second with days 5 to 8 (link) and for the third with days 9 to 12 (link).

This is the last project I did for the Prima feature. Please check the links above to see all of the projects and many more!


12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS_2

I have to confess that even though I own a planner, it’s more like a basic calendar to me. I can’t wait to get my hands on a Prima planer, though! They are so pretty! 

And what excites me also are the different planner accessories – the little shakers, the paper clips, the different book marks and dangling embellishments. So to dress up my own non-Prima planner I made a few different accessories myself! 

I made a shaker page using a transparency, some Art Stones and a picture from the Sweet Peppermint Ephmera set. The clips are done using the same set and also one druzy stone. The bookmark has a pom pom made of yarn and some tags from the Watercolor Resist Tags set.

Great to have you visiting my blog today! Thank you! 


Materials: 

991555 – Sweet Peppermint Watercolor Resist Tags 
991517 – Sweet Peppermint Ephemera 
991807 – Sweet Peppermint Druzy Stones 
590253 – Watercolor Confections Pastel Dreams 
586034 – Fiber Arts Aspen Blush 
963712 – Mini Art Stones 
963705 – Art Stones
580421 – Waterbrush set


Materials: Prima Marketing, Fiskars

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...