24/12/2016

Measuring the year - Scrap FX


Wishing you all a merry Christmas Eve!

I'm sharing today my second project from the monthly post for Scrap FX. As you can see, it's an altered measuring stick. The item itself is from my last workplace and it also symbolizes how time goes by, how time can be measured, how there's several notches in the measuring stick like events and important dates in the year.


I arranged the embellishments so that the end result is kind of a sword as well. Although I must be honest and noticed that later on - when creating I just arranged the items so that the whole project was looking good. The "heart" of the design is a Prima plaster heart. On top of it I arranged a frame from the "Book Plates, small" set and also year chippie from "2016 Year Pack".

Underneath the heart there's two "Flourish 19 Wing" making kind of wings to the stick. The actual wings in the project, located underneath the heart are cut from the "Soaring Bird". There's also a few scattered hearts from the "Lots of Love" set here and there and a key from the "Bunch of Keys" set.

With these two projects I want to thank you for everything, the past year and the wonderful time I have had here in the Scrap FX blog. Thank you also Jill, Michelle and team mates for the wonderful Scrap experience and great products! Wishing you all a stunning, happy, glorious 2017!


Materials from Scrap FX:



Materials: Scrap FX, Prima Marketing

1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Todella kaunis. Ihanat koristeet.
Rentouttavaa Joulua Sinulle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...