20/11/2016

Pumpkin Patch ATC - Scrap FX


Hello there and happy Halloween! Yes, yes... I know that Halloween went already. But when I saw these lovely pumpkins at Scrap FX web page, I just had to make something with them! As Halloween went already and even though I like to be early, a year before they are to be used was a bit too much, I didn't want to make cards. As the Halloween isn't a big thing (yet) in Finland I neither had photos for a layout, so I went with one of my favorite project types - ATCs.


As you can see from the photo above, the set spells out "patch". Each one of the cards is different but yet they have similar things and also the backgrounds are done the same way.

The card bases are made of kraft cardstock stamped with orange acrylic paint using the "Harlequin" stamp. On top there is two layers of brown paper which I stamped using Distress Inks and the "Script" stamp and also used the "Circles and Lines" stamp with Archival Ink in there. Next I layered a piece of the "Filmstrips" transparency and then created a 3D pattern using Modeling Paste, "Random Dots" stencil and some beads as well. The glass beads are of orange color and Micro Beads yellow.


The main embellishments of the cards are the pumpkins. They are from the "Crazy Pumpkins" set. I first painted them orange and then embossed them with embossing glitter. The edges of the pumpkins as well as the paper layers are treated with Archival Ink. The embellishments also include some letters, the big ones from "Funky Alphabet" set and the small ones from "Mini Alphabet" set.

If you wish to swap some cards with me or just to receive one of these, please let me know! You can email me at rkovasin (a ) gmail.com! Just remove the spaces and use a @ instead.  All the cards have found a new home - thank you so much for your interest! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant day!


Materials from Scrap FX:



Materials: Scrap FX, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Wow Embossing Powder


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...