23/08/2016

Happiness is... - Artist Live


Hello there! How are you today? Yesterday Yasmin held an amazing Artists Live show and did a beautiful butterfly canvas. If you missed the show, remember that all the Artists Live shows can be found in our YouTube channel (link). Next Monday I'm on! 

This time I'm doing a layout using 7 Dots Studio's Homegrown collection, Prima's watercolors and some alcohol inks. I'm using a fun technique with a new twist. Oh, and I also will use the wonderful stapler by We R Memory Keepers. A bit further down the post you can see the list of materials I'm using. 


This layout is about my two sweetie pies, my girls. The photo is a bit shaky, but I still like it so I thought it ought to be scrapped.

So, hope you can join me next Monday, the 29th August. The time is the same as always, 8 pm CET or 2 pm EST. If you want to convert that to your own time zone, the easiest way is to head over the Facebook event page (link), put the cursor on top of the time and Facebook will automatically tell you the time in your time zone! So handy!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great evening!


Materials: 

White gesso
Epoxy sticker
Twine
White Sharpie


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Lollipop Box Club, We R Memory Keepers

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous page, design and colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...