22/06/2016

Urban - 7 Dots Studio


Hi and great Wednesday! A new challenge from 7 Dots Studio is here - you can see all the beautiful inspiration by the DT here at the company blog (link). This time the theme is "urban". The rules are simple as always - you need to create a project inspired by the theme using at least one 7 Dots Studio product. Then when blogging your creation you just need to add the inspirational wheel in the post and add your link to the linky tool. You have until July 19th time to participate.


Here's my take on the challenge. I’m drawn to modern buildings that combine glass and metal. One of my favorite ones was in my childhood home town, Turku, where the old rope factory was turned into space for the Turku polytechnic and the Turku conservatory. The combination of the red bricks, old metal and then cutting edge glass walls was very much to my liking. 

For the challenge I used my love for the buildings such as in the picture as my jumping off point and added also another urban detail – I mimicked graffiti in the background and drew some letters there.

Thank you for your visit! Wishing you a pleasant day!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Illumination: 6x6 Pad
Soulmates: Squares Mask 
Illumination: Die Cut Elements 6x12
Destination Unknown: Element Stickers
Illumination: Element Stickers 6x12 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...