16/05/2016

Wood folk - 7 Dots Studio


Great start to the new week! I’m pretty sure you have noticed the fabulous new 7 Dots Studio collections, haven’t you? For my monthly project for 7 Dots Studio I created two pages - one using Fortune-teller and one using Homegrown. Both of the pages were made using same steps and techniques but the colors and the collections differ.


Today I'm blogging the “Wood folk” page for which I used the Fortune-teller collection. It's browns and vintage shades go swell with the topic and the photo.

The picture shows two little wooden sculptures I think you could say – they are made by my two daughters. Well, their grandpa helped them but the original idea and placement of the pieces is by them. The other one is a penguin and other Pinocchio.

I'm blogging the other page, done with Homegrown, tomorrow! But if you want to jump ahead, here's the link to the original 7 Dots Studio blog post (link)! Enjoy your day!

PS. Later today Aida is on Artists Live! Hope you can tune in!


Materials “Wood folk”:



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...