09/03/2016

The View - Prima Marketing


Hello there! Here's a layout I did actually for CHA and that was shown there but I've been holding it i the drafts waiting for the spring release of the new Finnabair art babies as I've used the wonderful Sculpting Medium here! I used the medium to treat the flowers. This turned the blooms a bit grungier and also they look like porcelain now!


I’ve lived my whole life in coastal cities so the sight of the sea is something really soothing and familiar to me. But I’m accustomed to a sea with a lot of isles as the places where I’ve lived so far have had an archipelago. So when I saw the open horizon and the huge waves in the coast of Norway I was totally mesmerized! We were heading to the airport then which was sad in many ways but also because otherwise I would have loved just to stay there and stare to the horizon! 


Thank you for your visit today! Do you know what day it's tomorrow? It's Inspired By day! And you really want to read that post tomorrow, hint hint. See you then!


Materials from Prima:

847524 – Salvage District Palais Royal
847531 – Salvage District Palace Garden 
963422 – Mechanicals Rustic Washers
963316 – Mechanicals Mini Hardware 
963019 – Sculpting Medium Clear
962951 – Heavy Gesso White 
962975 – Modeling Paste
962982 – 3D Gloss Gel
962845 – Mica Powder Deep Water
962821 – Mica Powder Frozen Lake
961268 – Grungy Grid Honeycomb 
961893 – Clear Stamp Messy
583696 – Doily White
586133 – French Riviera Saint-Tropez 
586188 – French Riviera Deep Blue Sea


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger

1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Kaunis. Ihanat koristeet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...