03/02/2016

Perfect awesomeness - 7 Dots Studio


Hello there! Here's something I created for 7 Dots Studio this month. You know how I like to mix and match different collections? Well, in this page I mixed something old and something new! The background is from an older collection and the layers behind the photo contain pieces of the latest ones!

This page celebrates the end of 2015 when I attended several Turisas gigs around Finland. I met a fan in one of the events and got inspired by her to visit not only the show in my home town but to actually travel to see the band in over all four times. It was amazing to see how the different venues affected the mood and how certain shows were the most energetic ones ever! 


To get that grungy look the band has to my page as well I started with a paper from the Cold Country collection. On top I added different colors inspired by the photo I was using and then mixed in some stenciling and stamping as well. There’s also pencil doodles and white little drawn stars and dots in the background. 

On top I then layered different patterned papers. I also added two tags in the layers and made those focal points with some twine. To finish the layout I also added some stickers and die cuts from different 7 Dots Studio collections. 

Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Cold Country – 6x6 Pad 
Thoughts Keeper – Clear Stamps
Illumination – Clear Stamps 1


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Sharpie, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...