16/12/2015

JN card for a man - Prima Marketing


Hello there! I'm sorry, the last post in the inspiration series is going to be a bit late. It's this time of the year that keeps me busy! The idea is there but now I just need to find a time slot to actually type the post in. Honestly, I've never been so late with Christmas things! We don't have the tree down yet, I've not baked anything and this was the very first year we sent the Christmas cards in the last possible minute. Really need to get myself organized again!

But to today's post. It's an oldie, a card which I created to a Prima post but never made it to the blog at that point. I challenged myself with this card as a) a rarely do cards in the first place and b) it was a card for a man! I kept the design quite simple and only added a piece of the Prima Wire and some brads as embellishments. That way the stamped “Adam” really shows of as well as the background. For coloring part I used both Palette Markers and Oil Pastels to really get those yellows and blues vibrant and bright.

Thank you for stopping by today! Are you already all done for Christmas preparations or like me and still trying to get the game together? 


Materials: 

911201 – JN Doll Stamp Adam
576455 – Prima Palette Marker Set Jet Black
576462 – Prima Palette Marker Set Light Skin
576424 – Prima Palette Marker Set Blonde
576479 – Prima Palette Marker Set Medium Skin
576493 – Prima Palette Marker Set Sapphire 
814328 – Oil Pastel Crayons
846947 – Coffee Break 6x6 Pad
980269 – A4 Watercolor Paper Pad
845797 – Textured Paper Pad Primary 
962005 – Cling Stamps Don’t Forget to Fly
572082 – Wire Thread Sunshine
569518 – School Memories Brads
579883 – Recalled Numbers
962760 – Brush Set
890964 – Craft Knife


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...