30/10/2015

Freedom is a state of mind ATC


Hi there! How's your week been? I've been busy preparing some fun stuff for you - shh, still a secret! But these cards I can now show! They are made for an ATC exchange Taru arranged. 

The exchange had 10 participants and the idea was to make ten cards, leave one for yourself and send the rest in. I actually did just nine cards as I'm not keen on keeping my own cards but rather to have every one of them swapped.


The change had just one rule - to use mixed media. No problem for me! When thinking what to do I just grabbed a few paints and started doing the backgrounds. I first used some acrylic paints, then added mists and stamping on top. The sunny day when I was working got me to choose pinks and candy like colors.

As the focal point I chose to go with a butterfly and collaged it with Soft Gel on there. Each card aso has a word sticker that gives it its name. To get the cards really shining I added some golden embossing powder and gold glitter on top and added each card a rhinestone. 

Thank you for stopping by today! If you wish to do a swap, please just email me - the address is on the sidebar! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powder, Ranger, 7 Dots Studio, Sharpie

5 comments:

kjjc said...

so absolutely gorgeous. Love them

Käsitöitä flamencohame said...

Wonderful colors!

Val-Belle said...

I love these. Such a good idea. I used to do it a long time ago and now with the post here not so much. Love the colours of these. Just beautiful.

MakaArt said...

Wow!! Great ATCs! ❤

Marsha Valk said...

Love, love, love these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...