26/05/2015

Miss Cool - 7 Dots Studio


Wowsers. Yesterday was a magical day as I kept my first ever Ustream show in the Artist Live channel. I had so much fun and I hope you enjoyed as well even though we had some technical difficulties in the beginning! I'm going to blog the piece I did in the show during the week.

But today another style video also using 7 Dots Studio. It shows my process while making this layout titled “Miss Cool”.


I start with the background and use both acrylic paints and mists as the base and then layer some stamping on top. Then I continue with the papers behind the photo and lastly the embellishments.

The topic of the page is my younger daughter who enjoys wearing her sunglasses. I’m so happy that that time is almost here again! Summer is coming and so is the sunny weather!


Almost in the end of the video you can see me grabbing a black felt pen and doodling something on the title. I’m turning a J to an I there. I often replace or substitute letter with others when I reach the end of an alpha sheet. You can trim foam alpha using scissors and 7 Dots Studio style alpha you can alter with black or white pens.

Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a great day!

2 comments:

Jonna said...

Great tutorial and beautiful layout. I love the yellow splatters.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you :")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...