01/05/2015

Beach Life - 7 Dots Studio


Hello there! It's a new month! Happy May Day to everyone!

This month 7 Dots Studio is featuring UmWowStudio products and the 7DS team has been playing with those and incorporating them into their work. As DeeDee has also made two collections to 7 Dots Studio collections the UmWowStudio products match them perfectly.

I made two layouts for a post that went live today. You can see the post here (link). Besides my pages it holds an awesome layout by Wiosanka!


My idea behind the two layouts I did was to mix the collections DeeDee has designed. So the other one is made with a Nature Walk background and other papers are from Destination Unknown. And the other layout is pretty much vice versa! 

This layout is made about the sweet times we had at a nearby beach last summer. The picture is taken of my younger daughter there. Both of my kids wanted to bathe in the sea and the sun as long as possible so we usually took some snacks with us.

I started the page by adding a touch of gesso and some turquoise mist in there to get the wet, splashy feeling. On top I then used a lot of Destination Unknown embellishments as they fitted the theme so well!

Thank you for stopping by! Please come and visit tomorrow also as then I show my other page! Wishing you a lovely day!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio for first layout:

Nature Walk: 6x6 Pad
Um Wow Studio: Set Sail Flair


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, UmWowStudio, Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, American Crafts, Ranger, Design Memory Craft


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...