20/04/2015

Treasure at the end of rainbow - 7 Dots Studio


Hello and happy start to the new week! Today I'm sharing a layout done for 7 Dots Studio's new challenge. This time the theme is rainbows! So you need to create a project inspired by that theme and use at least one 7 Dots Studio project in it.  


Rainbows made me think not only about vibrant colors but the treasures at the end of them. So I decided to use that thought and make a page about my greatest treasure – my family. The photo suited the theme well because of the sun rays coming through the spruce branches. 

I created a watercolor style background by using the primaries and green and then layered stamping and stencilling on top using the same colors. On top I then layered papers from different collections trying to have every color present.

Can't wait to see your take on the theme! Have a great week and thank you for stopping by today!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Destination Unknown: Line Elements Mask
Nature Walk: 6x6 Pad


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Design Memory Craft, Ranger, Um Wow Studio, American Crafts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...