03/03/2015

Spicy - GDT CSI #156


Hello hello hello! I've been guesting in CSI this month - or to be precice, last month at this point. This was my last GDT layout for them, done for Case File #156. Underneath you can see the Case File with all the Evidence and Testimony options and also the color scheme. Really lovely, neautral palette, don't you think?

 

I decided to go with the Inspiration Words this time as the words "spicy", "grow" and "power" made me immediately think about my younger daughter. She's got power (of will, at least), she's growing so fast and she's spicy in the way that she has a big personality and a temperament at times. Usually it's either her way or no way, lol. 

I started the page with some patterned papers, gesso and mists. On top I then added some ink through a stencil, a touch of stamping, some pencil swirls and also some scribbled words as well. I guess other "Evidence" are easy to spot but maybe brush font needs explaining - it can be seen from the photo underneath in the little heart.

Thank you for stopping by! You still have time to participate to this Case File! 


Evidence: text print, leaves, flowers, stamps, mixed media background, brush font, triangles

Testimony: "Inspiration Words: spicy, grow, power"


Materials: Sodalicious, 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Carabelle Studio, Teippitarha, Um Wow Studio, Design Memory Craft


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...