21/03/2015

No words needed - Mixed Media Place


Good evening! Today I'm sharing a layout I did for Mixed Media Place challenge, Creative Gym Exercise #6. The topic is typografy and oh, my mind was going superspeed on this one! So many ideas ranging from actual letter to tags, cards and making my own stamps.

Typography, words and letters are really inspiring. They are beautiful to look, they are meaningful and even powerful! I even thought about doing some calligraphy for a while, but in the end I thought to stay in my comfort zone and use different typography and letter details in a layout. 


I tried to include letters and different kinds of letters to the layout in many ways. I used a background paper that was some lettering, stamped with a scrip stamp, added type patterned paper and used alpha as a detail as well. I also tried to do a little bit longer title that connects to the theme.

I really had fun with this challenge – I hope you will too!


Materials from Mixed Media Place:

  
 


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Ranger, Design Memory Craft, Crafter's Workshop, Sodalicious, American Crafts, A Flair for Buttons


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...